Thursday 19 October
14:20 - 14:50 | Keynote Theatre
Maintaining the Female Talent Pipeline
This session focuses on the importance of maintaining the female talent pipeline in the workplace, providing valuable insights and strategies for maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that supports the career advancement of women.
- What the female talent pipeline is and how it works, discussing the different stages of the pipeline and the barriers that women may face at each stage.
- Why the female talent pipeline should be maintained, sharing statistics on the representation of women in leadership roles and the challenges they face in advancing their careers.
- The ‘Broken rung’ faced by women taking their first step into management.
- Best practices for attracting and retaining female talent.
- The common objections to maintaining the female talent pipeline.